What's Your Biggest Worry?

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, August 02, 2013, 09:40 (3926 days ago) @ General Vagueness

I direct you to your own thread, where it seems pretty clear. They've been talking about this stuff for a long while and we've stats more recently than those screenshots.
I do mind a bit of accuracy leveling up. Feeling like I contributed is all well and good, but what if I want more than that?

Yeah that's fair. I think we're mostly saying that we don't know how much of an impact it'll have on gameplay. I am satisfied at least that in the gameplay they showed at E3 headshots seemed to take out every basic enemy, which is a worry I have from an RPG style game. It's fine when you build it into mechanics such as elites that take two shots to the head because they have shields, but it's frustrating when even basic enemies scale up and can take a sniper rifle round to the face without going down (which was one of my main frustrations in Borderlands) I'm guessing they even haven't figured out the balance on that yet though. I just hope they realize it is much more fun when skill is more important than stats.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread