A way Destiny excites me

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 07:18 (4055 days ago) @ General Vagueness

They gave us just that in Firefight in Reach though (well, for Jackal snipers it's just hazards on/off IIRC, but you can change groups of enemies and certain groups come at the same time, so you can do that with all the other enemies). edit: I see someone else brought this up... oh well

This thread is ridiculous and I know I'll be sorry for jumping in here, but how can you honestly even say this is equivalent. I know that Claude was using the point to illustrate how absurd this conversation is, but it looks like you and another person missed his point.

Yes, we had the ability to change enemy settings in Firefight because that was the entire purpose of the mode. That wasn't a game-wide setting that allowed you to affect the enemy encounters in every part of the game; meanwhile the request about the audio controls is

I think we all get it. You guys want to control the sound levels individually like a lot of other games offer. Great. Point taken. Just because you want it, and because many other (not all) games offer this option, doesn't mean it should be included. If you want it to be included, why don't you go get a job at Bungie and put it in the game?

/end rant

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread