Thanks to Korny et al. (Recruitment)

by Maeluu1, North Carolina, Wednesday, November 15, 2017, 12:43 (2316 days ago) @ Korny

Feels good to get it done. Next I'd like to try from inside the throne room.

Thank you for recognizing that room (that has a ceiling above you) as an inside location. ;-)

We actually had a brief conversation about that. A group I played with earlier kept referring to the void as inside. Maybe there's some lore I'm unaware of but I learned as a toddler that the presence of walls meant I was inside.

Contextual reorientation is a foreign concept to Speed, you'll have to forgive him.

You get teleported into the Shadow Realm, which you can then get out of. People stay inside the Shadow Realm, and others choose to go outside of the realm.

Inside does not necessarily mean "indoors". You can be inside the Bath House, or the Castellum, despite them both having an open sky. It's simple stuff... Then again, people were confused about something as simple as "Left Conflux" and "Right Conflux", even though they were labeled in plain English...

I posit that I am being teleported out of the throne room, which I then go back into as my role in the encounter dictates. Therefore throne room is inside and shadow realm is outside

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread