That's definitely up for interpretation (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, June 06, 2018, 14:46 (2160 days ago) @ Korny

There are countless entitled douchebags that have a loud voice in our community (Bromnigul, anyone?), which is why I single this guy's thoughts out as worth listening to, but it's pitchforks, circlejerks, and snowflakes on this forum.

Pot, meet kettle, I suppose.

[image]

I mean, I'm always open to listening and understanding people and perspectives that I don't agree with. Nitpicking and clinging to a tiny point or flaw, or closing myself off to listening to others is willful ignorance, which people here are waving as a point of pride. I'm not saying that folks should subject themselves to listening to stuff that they don't agree with, but those people are real adamant about chiming in with how wrong the people that they aren't even listening to are. It's what I'm seeing from the same dang fragile people who say "I don't have the same experience, so you're wrong!".
I dunno. I find that insipid crap tiring. (Worse when it's the people who think themselves intellectuals.)

Except for no one here is doing that, and you’re the only one throwing insults around.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread