Once again, Skill Up's thoughts are pretty great. (Destiny)

by Harmanimus @, Wednesday, June 06, 2018, 15:01 (2160 days ago) @ Korny

I'm aware of what my question was. I am also aware it was purposefully leading to make an explicit comparison in content volume and type, knowing full well the anticipated answer in advance.

Given that we have explicit knowledge of what was included in TAU and AOT and have a description covering each of the three paid content released for D2Y2, emphasis mine:

new endgame challenges; new weapons, armor and vanity items to collect; new and returning exotics; new pinnacle activities; new Triumph Records to collect; and new in-game lore to discover

No, we do not know the total volume of of content in each release, at a minimum it is fair to say that the three releases in D2Y2 will be substantially more than the one free content release of D1Y2.

I'm not going to discuss the merits of the monetary requirement here. I actually had that consideration as a response to an earlier post you made in this thread, but the point is that regardless of past occurrences the Event Activities are available for all players in D2Y2 whether you want to attribute it to backlash or rational minds prevailing.

And Legendaries that occupy an Exotic Slot hardly count as new Exotics. Logically correct > Technically correct because Reason.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread