What quests? What catalysts? (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, June 07, 2018, 08:01 (2159 days ago) @ cheapLEY

My biggest issue was simply staying alive. I feel like I had to focus so much on accomplishing that task, I could barely begin the task of actually observing what was happening and what we needed to accomplish collectively. The scoreboard on the wipe screen makes it pretty obvious what needs to happen, but we couldn’t keep a team alive long enough to attempt anything. No doubt we’d have gotten better with time, but here again, being underleveled adds another layer that I don’t find particularly fun or appealing. You’re right, in that I don’t feel a huge need to finish it now that I’ve seen it. We’re going to give it another shot on Sunday, but now I’m happy to wait until I level up some more.

It took us a long time to find a pattern that kept everyone alive long enough to do damage. I think we switched positions based on strengths and weaknesses, and made lots of other adjustments as well. Everybody had to execute perfectly. I think we played over at least two nights, too. I remember we had a very hard time doing the first round in the final room, but the next night we did it on the second try, maybe? So we got better. Sounds like you all did really well for your first night.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread