What quests? What catalysts? (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, June 07, 2018, 03:44 (2159 days ago) @ Kermit

I'm with you and it's a bummer people couldn't wait, although I'm sure it's frustrating being ready and not playing (I've never been so far ahead for it to be an issue for me). I humbly suggest not fretting about everyone being at the official light level, which gives you the freedom to tackle it a wee bit sooner. Last week might have been the sweet spot, but it's hard to say.

Yeah... I'd disagree. Maybe for the first couple of encounters... but we were definitely underleveled this evening for the final encounter. (Well, what's PROBABLY the final encounter.)

I guess you could say "you can be lower than the official level for everything but the end"... but that's not really satisfying; you play, you get to a certain point, and you basically have to go earn some extra stuff so that you can play more. In instances like this, I can completely understand Cody's frustration with a grind.

If we'd waited until we were all at 380, I think it would have been playable all the way through, without a break.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread