DeeJ: "If you don't like playing against stacked teams... (Destiny)

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Thursday, June 07, 2018, 06:12 (2159 days ago) @ Kermit

Play Rumble."

Well then...

I am really not experiencing what everyone else is.

Okay, Kermit.

Huh? What are you saying?

He's trying to invoke your name as if it's a slander rather than the compliment we all know it really is when one likens us to you.

Thanks for the compliment, and I suspect you're right about his intention. I prefer insults delivered explicitly and directly rather than in snide asides, though. All the better to acknowledge the fault or defend myself.

It's clear how he meant it, however you want to play your interpretation. And you know perfectly well why he puts it that way. There have been arguments outside this forum where you've taken a particular tack, much to his (and my) irritation. Given the same sets of facts, and similar intellectual abilities; you both draw disparate conclusions based on experience and perspective. As people do.

Let's not bring (or continue) the contention here, and let's not be disingenuous about recognizing the truth. The reason I (and I suspect many others) consider this place a home is the drastic difference in singal:noise.

Let's keep it that way.

~M

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread