Eh. (Gaming)

by Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316) ⌂ @, Detroit, Wednesday, October 26, 2022, 07:24 (519 days ago) @ kidtsunami

Want me to link you to some articles? Source some Active Daily User numbers? Want me to find papers on the psychological impact of social media?

No, don't waste your time because on further thought it's irrelevant to the original statement.
That being (though not laid out as clearly as it should have been) yes there were complaints online, but sentiment for the games was still overwhelmingly positive, regardless of where it took place. Like, percentage-wise.

Yes, people obnoxiously complaining about something existed well before the internet, the internet just has more and more over the years exacerbated that issue, like it does for many others.

I just think people were happier then because things were better. It doesn't have to be more complicated than that.

And I apologize for my sarcastic tone earlier. I had a long day and your message seemed aggressive, but on re-reading it I don't get that now.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread