Visit “Front Page”

DBO Forums

  • DBO Fireteam Builder
  • Log in
  • Register
 
New topic
  • Refresh
  • Order
  • Fold threads
  • Table view
 
  [«]
[»]
[+/-]

Sidebar

Latest News

  • See you starside, Guardian.
  • TWID 5-9-24
  • TWID 5-2-24
  • TWID 4-25-24
  • The Final Shape: Developer Preview Recap

Fireteam Builder Events (0/0)

  • No Events currently scheduled

Latest postings

  • Nice metaphor
    7 hours, 42 minutes ago
  • Nice metaphor
    8 hours, 21 minutes ago
  • [TSD] Cruise Control: Volume 5
    17 hours, 17 minutes ago
  • YAY
    2 days ago
  • They didn't age well. [ [ No text ] ]
    2 days ago
  • Activision taking over Halo
    3 days ago
  • Jason Jones has a new studio
    4 days ago
  • Jason Jones has a new studio
    4 days ago
  • Jason Jones has a new studio
    4 days ago
  • Jason Jones has a new studio
    4 days ago
  • Not with a bang... - petetheduck, 2015-11-01, 19:50 [*] (Destiny)
    • Hear hear - Monochron, 2015-11-01, 19:58
    • Not with a bang... - cheapLEY, 2015-11-01, 20:02
    • Not with a bang... - Avateur, 2015-11-01, 20:40
      • Sure. Just set your category to "Gaming" [ No text ] - Ragashingo, 2015-11-01, 20:49
        • I know *NM* - Avateur, 2015-11-01, 20:51
          • I know *NM* - petetheduck, 2015-11-01, 21:14
            • Maybe at Generic.Game.Org. Line's gotta be somewhere... [ No text ] - Ragashingo, 2015-11-01, 21:16
              • Maybe at Generic.Game.Org. Line's gotta be somewhere... - petetheduck, 2015-11-01, 21:36
                • We're watching you all very closely. - Leviathan, 2015-11-02, 00:37
                  • We're watching you all very closely. - Claude Errera, 2015-11-02, 15:49
                    • Problem solved - Schedonnardus, 2015-11-03, 20:37
                      • I... I have no words. [ No text ] - Claude Errera, 2015-11-03, 20:49
    • Not with a bang... - Leviathan, 2015-11-01, 20:50
    • Too bad. - Funkmon, 2015-11-01, 21:09
  • A truly painful Salvage match to watch...*Vid* - Korny, 2015-11-01, 08:51 [*] (Destiny)
    • A truly painful Salvage match to watch...*Vid* - Speedracer513, 2015-11-01, 16:43
      • +1 - someotherguy, 2015-11-01, 17:21
      • A truly painful Salvage match to watch...*Vid* - Claude Errera, 2015-11-01, 17:37
        • A truly painful Salvage match to watch...*Vid* - red robber, 2015-11-01, 17:46
        • A truly painful Salvage match to watch...*Vid* - Speedracer513, 2015-11-01, 17:51
          • A truly painful Salvage match to watch...*Vid* - Claude Errera, 2015-11-01, 18:26
        • A truly painful Salvage match to watch...*Vid* - Lekku, 2015-11-02, 14:27
          • A truly painful Salvage match to watch...*Vid* - Korny, 2015-11-03, 02:01
  • How Destiny could improve the quests... - Korny, 2015-11-01, 06:18 [*] (Destiny)
    • I like these ideas a lot - Robot Chickens, 2015-11-02, 05:13
  • Waitaminute... - Claude Errera, 2015-11-01, 05:21 [*] (Destiny)
    • Did You Hit Your Cap? [ No text ] - Morpheus, 2015-11-01, 05:38
      • Um... - Claude Errera, 2015-11-01, 05:49
        • Um... - Morpheus, 2015-11-01, 05:57
          • Um... - red robber, 2015-11-01, 05:04
            • Um... - stabbim, 2015-11-02, 12:37
              • Um... - Leviathan, 2015-11-02, 13:33
            • Wait, you can still buy those? - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-11-02, 13:18
              • Wait, you can still buy those? - Kermit, 2015-11-02, 13:44
                • Wait, you can still buy those? - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-11-02, 14:01
                  • Wait, you can still buy those? - Claude Errera, 2015-11-02, 15:55
  • RAWR! - Anton P. Nym (aka Steve), 2015-11-01, 03:36 [*] (Destiny)
    • RAWR! - Leviathan, 2015-11-01, 13:34
    • Mike Wazowski! [ No text ] - ZackDark, 2015-11-01, 19:07
      • 2319!!! [ No text ] - TheeChaos, 2015-11-03, 14:50
    • First one I got. Tried for zero others. [ No text ] - Funkmon, 2015-11-01, 19:23
    • RAWR! - dogcow, 2015-11-02, 14:01
  • Lighthouse: The Doctrine of Passing... - WildthingVII, 2015-10-31, 20:55 [*] (Destiny)
    • Lighthouse: The Doctrine of Passing... - red robber, 2015-11-01, 01:31
      • Thanks - WildthingVII, 2015-11-01, 01:26
    • Confirmed: Not Good - WildthingVII, 2015-11-01, 01:29
      • Funny thing... - Korny, 2015-11-01, 05:16
        • Are they not the same? - someotherguy, 2015-11-01, 09:09
          • Are they not the same? - Korny, 2015-11-01, 09:56
    • Lighthouse: The Doctrine of Passing... - Funkmon, 2015-11-01, 01:34
    • 2X Doctrine Drop I HATE YOU RNG - WildthingVII, 2015-11-01, 07:48
      • Another LH!!! I hate you WildthingVII :) - red robber, 2015-11-01, 17:25
        • I'm no carry... - WildthingVII, 2015-11-01, 19:30
          • Oh how humble :) - red robber, 2015-11-01, 21:09
      • 2X Doctrine Drop I HATE YOU RNG - red robber, 2015-11-01, 17:37
        • I love the Arminius D - WildthingVII, 2015-11-01, 19:18
      • I got 3 Doctrine of passings from the Lighthouse - TheeChaos, 2015-11-02, 10:48
  • PS4 crew - TheeChaos, 2015-10-31, 16:03 [*] (Destiny)
    • PS4 crew - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-10-31, 16:10
    • PS4 crew - slycrel, 2015-10-31, 20:01
  • Halo 5 is growing on me - petetheduck, 2015-10-31, 15:06 [*] (Destiny)
    • Halo 5 is growing on me - cheapLEY, 2015-10-31, 16:30
      • Halo 5 is growing on me - Funkmon, 2015-10-31, 17:04
        • Halo 5 is growing on me - cheapLEY, 2015-10-31, 21:05
          • Halo 5 is growing on me - Funkmon, 2015-11-01, 01:36
    • Halo 5 is growing on me - Avateur, 2015-11-01, 01:21
      • Why do you think it's worse at the end? [ No text ] - Funkmon, 2015-11-01, 01:37
        • haven't played it yet but... - Durandal, 2015-11-01, 12:05
          • +7 - Korny, 2015-11-01, 13:14
          • This is what happens when you don't have a Keyes in charge.. - Ragashingo, 2015-11-01, 16:24
      • This is a ridiculous comment. - yakaman, 2015-11-01, 12:13
        • This is a ridiculous comment. - TheGhostBrigade, 2015-11-01, 12:49
          • This is a ridiculous comment. - Funkmon, 2015-11-01, 13:08
            • This is a ridiculous comment. - TheGhostBrigade, 2015-11-01, 16:32
        • This is a ridiculous comment. - Leviathan, 2015-11-01, 13:31
          • This is a ridiculous comment. - Avateur, 2015-11-01, 20:56
        • This is a ridiculous comment. - petetheduck, 2015-11-01, 13:33
          • This is a ridiculous comment. - Avateur, 2015-11-01, 20:56
      • Just finished the campaign - petetheduck, 2015-11-01, 15:20
        • Just finished the campaign - cheapLEY, 2015-11-01, 15:33
          • Just finished the campaign - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-11-01, 16:34
            • Just finished the campaign - cheapLEY, 2015-11-01, 16:56
              • Just finished the campaign - Funkmon, 2015-11-01, 19:08
                • Just finished the campaign - cheapLEY, 2015-11-01, 19:15
                  • Just finished the campaign - Funkmon, 2015-11-01, 19:21
                  • Except.... - Schedonnardus, 2015-11-02, 19:37
                • Just finished the campaign - uberfoop, 2015-11-01, 19:18
              • What game doesn't? I'm confused... - Revenant1988, 2015-11-01, 20:38
                • What game doesn't? I'm confused... - cheapLEY, 2015-11-01, 21:31
            • Just finished the campaign - Funkmon, 2015-11-01, 19:14
              • Just finished the campaign - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-11-01, 22:04
                • Just finished the campaign - Funkmon, 2015-11-02, 01:00
                  • Just finished the campaign - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-11-02, 03:47
                  • Just finished the campaign - Quirel, 2015-11-08, 06:15
                    • +1 - Avateur, 2015-11-08, 06:36
              • Just finished the campaign - Cody Miller, 2015-11-02, 16:37
            • Just finished the campaign - Kermit, 2015-11-02, 12:19
              • Just finished the campaign - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-11-02, 13:13
                • Just finished the campaign - Kermit, 2015-11-02, 14:14
                  • Agree so hard - kidtsunami, 2015-11-02, 15:28
                  • Just finished the campaign *Halo 5 Spoilers* - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-11-02, 15:35
                    • Just finished the campaign *Halo 5 Spoilers* - cheapLEY, 2015-11-02, 16:20
                      • Just finished the campaign *Halo 5 Spoilers* - Kermit, 2015-11-02, 17:00
                        • Just finished the campaign *Halo 5 Spoilers* - Claude Errera, 2015-11-02, 17:45
                          • Just finished the campaign *Halo 5 Spoilers* - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-11-02, 18:17
                            • Just finished the campaign *Halo 5 Spoilers* - uberfoop, 2015-11-02, 18:34
                              • Just finished the campaign *Halo 5 Spoilers* - cheapLEY, 2015-11-02, 18:39
                                • Just finished the campaign *Halo 5 Spoilers* - Kermit, 2015-11-02, 19:44
                                  • Just finished the campaign *Halo 5 Spoilers* - cheapLEY, 2015-11-02, 20:32
                              • Just finished the campaign *Halo 5 Spoilers* - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-11-02, 18:51
                                • Just finished the campaign *Halo 5 Spoilers* - uberfoop, 2015-11-02, 19:06
                          • Just finished the campaign *Halo 5 Spoilers* - cheapLEY, 2015-11-02, 18:20
                        • Just finished the campaign *Halo 5 Spoilers* - cheapLEY, 2015-11-02, 18:23
                          • Just finished the campaign *Halo 5 Spoilers* - Kermit, 2015-11-02, 19:36
                            • Just finished the campaign *Halo 5 Spoilers* - cheapLEY, 2015-11-02, 20:28
                              • Just finished the campaign *Halo 5 Spoilers* - Claude Errera, 2015-11-02, 20:33
                                • Just finished the campaign *Halo 5 Spoilers* - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-11-02, 20:38
                                • Just finished the campaign *Halo 5 Spoilers* - cheapLEY, 2015-11-02, 20:57
                                  • Just finished the campaign *Halo 5 Spoilers* - Claude Errera, 2015-11-02, 21:06
                                  • Just finished the campaign *Halo 5 Spoilers* - Schedonnardus, 2015-11-03, 13:07
                                    • Just finished the campaign *Halo 5 Spoilers* - cheapLEY, 2015-11-03, 17:48
                                • Just finished the campaign *Halo 5 Spoilers* - uberfoop, 2015-11-02, 21:19
                                  • Just finished the campaign *Halo 5 Spoilers* - cheapLEY, 2015-11-02, 22:26
                                    • Wardens....Legendary.... - Mid7night, 2015-11-03, 04:28
                                      • Wow - cheapLEY, 2015-11-03, 12:18
                                        • Wow - MacGyver10, 2015-11-03, 14:53
                                          • I kinda want prove to myself I can do it for real. [ No text ] - Kermit, 2015-11-03, 18:10
                                            • I kinda want prove to myself I can do it for real. - MacGyver10, 2015-11-04, 12:33
                                              • I kinda want prove to myself I can do it for real. - Kermit, 2015-11-04, 13:42
                              • Just finished the campaign *Halo 5 Spoilers* - Kermit, 2015-11-02, 20:49
                                • Just finished the campaign *Halo 5 Spoilers* - cheapLEY, 2015-11-02, 20:54
                        • Exuberant Witness .... - Mid7night, 2015-11-02, 19:36
                          • Exuberant Witness .... - cheapLEY, 2015-11-02, 22:29
                            • Exuberant Witness .... - narcogen, 2015-11-02, 23:38
                              • Exuberant Witness .... - cheapLEY, 2015-11-03, 00:06
                                • Exuberant Witness .... - narcogen, 2015-11-03, 00:53
                            • A ball of special cuteness... - Mid7night, 2015-11-03, 01:14
        • Just finished the campaign - Avateur, 2015-11-01, 20:47
  • Trials of Osiris: Close match on Bannerfall *vid* - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-10-31, 15:04 [*] (Destiny)
    • Trials of Osiris: Close match on Bannerfall *vid* - WildthingVII, 2015-11-01, 01:51
      • Spoiler alert! - Beorn, 2015-11-01, 02:29
        • Terry gets run over by a car on her way to the ESB. [ No text ] - Funkmon, 2015-11-01, 03:12
  • Achievement Hunting - HigherLifestyle, 2015-10-31, 13:34 [*] (Destiny)
    • Xbone's achievement system IS garbage... - Korny, 2015-10-31, 14:55
      • Xbone's achievement system IS garbage... - squidnh3, 2015-10-31, 15:13
    • Log out of Xbox, restart. Log back into Xbox. [ No text ] - Funkmon, 2015-10-31, 20:38
    • The old hunger is bugged (on PS4, at least) - Kahzgul, 2015-11-01, 07:07
  • Staring at the Sun: Bragging Rights - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-10-31, 13:31 [*] (Fan Creations)
    • Did one of you actually use Touch of Malice?! - Beorn, 2015-10-31, 14:02
      • Did one of you actually use Touch of Malice?! - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-10-31, 14:11
        • Ah! - Beorn, 2015-10-31, 14:47
          • Ah! - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-10-31, 14:57
            • Ah! - TheeChaos, 2015-10-31, 15:32
              • Ah! - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-10-31, 15:36
      • Did one of you actually use Touch of Malice?! - Kahzgul, 2015-11-01, 07:09
  • Is this a bug? One shot two kills. - WildthingVII, 2015-10-31, 03:47 [*] (Destiny)
    • Is this a bug? One shot two kills. - red robber, 2015-10-31, 03:52
      • Is this a bug? One shot two kills. - WildthingVII, 2015-10-31, 04:04
    • Why can't you do that when I play with you?! ;) [ No text ] - Beorn, 2015-10-31, 12:45
      • Random luck - WildthingVII, 2015-10-31, 15:16
  • So I'm stuck with the Boon and Mercy buffs? - bluerunner, 2015-10-31, 02:15 [*] (Destiny)
    • Oh no… - Beorn, 2015-10-31, 02:58
      • Oh no… - Korny, 2015-10-31, 03:22
  • Relic is so bad... - Ragashingo, 2015-10-31, 00:40 [*] (Destiny)
    • Pro-Tip - Korny, 2015-10-31, 00:44
      • Not actually how Salvage works - someotherguy, 2015-10-31, 11:07
        • Not actually how Salvage works - narcogen, 2015-10-31, 11:41
    • Salvage has grown on me. - BeardFade, 2015-10-31, 00:48
    • Relic is so bad... - Doooskey, 2015-10-31, 02:35
      • Relic is so bad... - Ragashingo, 2015-10-31, 02:52
  • Need 1 for last minute trials. - red robber, 2015-10-31, 00:18 [*] (Recruitment)
    • Need 1 for last minute trials. - red robber, 2015-10-31, 00:29
      • Need 1 for last minute trials. - bluerunner, 2015-10-31, 01:55
    • Need 1 for last minute trials AGAIN :) - red robber, 2015-11-01, 01:20
  • Bungie is worse than Eris - Avateur, 2015-10-30, 23:26 [*] (Destiny)
    • Technically, also the best one so far! :p [ No text ] - Ragashingo, 2015-10-30, 23:41
  • Ugh, f'n legacy exotic engram - kornman00, 2015-10-30, 23:23 [*] (Destiny)
    • Gotta Pay Attention, Bruh! [ No text ] - Morpheus, 2015-10-30, 23:24
    • Awesome, f'n legacy exotic engram - unoudid, 2015-10-30, 23:52
      • There's a Y2 of that tho - kornman00, 2015-10-31, 02:29
        • It should have a different Icon - marmot 1333, 2015-10-31, 17:16
    • I did it too!!!! - marmot 1333, 2015-10-31, 17:15
      • At least it turned out all right! [ No text ] - Funkmon, 2015-10-31, 17:23
  • Some updates: FTB & custom YouTube start times - Beorn, 2015-10-30, 22:26 [*] (DBO)
    • hehe [ No text ] - BeardFade, 2015-10-30, 23:10
  • Streaming our Trials run on YT *vid* - Korny, 2015-10-30, 21:14 [*] (Destiny)
    • Boy, Trials is hard now... *Vids* - Korny, 2015-10-31, 03:36
  • Trials Adept weapons all have "Last Resort" perk - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-10-30, 19:26 [*] (Destiny)
    • Trials Adept weapons all have "Last Resort" perk - slycrel, 2015-10-30, 19:37
      • Trials Adept weapons all have "Last Resort" perk - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-10-30, 19:49
    • Trials Adept weapons all have "Last Resort" perk - Funkmon, 2015-10-30, 20:04
    • Trials Adept weapons all have "Last Resort" perk - Mad_Stylus, 2015-10-30, 20:10
    • man - kidtsunami, 2015-10-30, 20:34
      • man - cheapLEY, 2015-10-31, 01:32
    • Trials Adept weapons all have "Last Resort" perk - Leviathan, 2015-10-30, 21:42
      • Trials Adept weapons all have "Last Resort" perk - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-10-30, 22:13
    • Can someone confirm LR doesn't work solo? [ No text ] - kornman00, 2015-10-30, 23:14
    • So... Uh... I was kinda wrong. Just a little. - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-10-31, 04:40
      • I'm actually a big fan of this. - Xenos, 2015-10-31, 12:54
        • I love the concept - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-10-31, 13:02
          • To be fair though - Xenos, 2015-10-31, 13:05
            • On the flip side... - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-10-31, 13:37
              • On the flip side... - Xenos, 2015-10-31, 14:03
                • On the flip side... - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-10-31, 14:10
                  • On the flip side... - Xenos, 2015-10-31, 14:13
                    • On the flip side... - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-10-31, 14:23
            • To be fair though - Mid7night, 2015-11-01, 19:41
              • It's still terrible for PvP, those perks don't affect it - Xenos, 2015-11-01, 19:45
          • Also the weapons kinda suck - someotherguy, 2015-10-31, 15:46
    • They do? - someotherguy, 2015-10-31, 11:04
  • Anyone recommend Zhalo Supercell? - Avateur, 2015-10-30, 18:41 [*] (Destiny)
    • Anyone recommend Zhalo Supercell? - Korny, 2015-10-30, 18:44
    • Average gun, but it does deal Arc damage [ No text ] - Mariachi, 2015-10-30, 19:04
    • Anyone recommend Zhalo Supercell? - stabbim, 2015-10-30, 19:13
      • Anyone recommend Zhalo Supercell? - Robot Chickens, 2015-10-30, 21:23
    • Anyone recommend Zhalo Supercell? - bluerunner, 2015-10-30, 19:13
    • Anyone recommend Zhalo Supercell? - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-10-30, 19:27
    • Awesome, thanks everyone! - Avateur, 2015-10-30, 19:37
  • DBO Trials livestream tonight? - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-10-30, 17:26 [*] (Destiny)
    • DBO Trials livestream tonight? - TheeChaos, 2015-10-30, 17:29
      • DBO Trials livestream tonight? - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-10-30, 18:02
    • DBO Trials livestream tonight? - Cody Miller, 2015-10-30, 19:24
      • DBO Trials livestream tonight? - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-10-30, 19:28
      • DBO Trials livestream tonight? - slycrel, 2015-10-30, 19:28
  • Fresh Hard Raid for tonight's XboxOne event. - SteelGaribaldi, 2015-10-30, 16:05 [*] (Fireteam Builder Events)
    • I do not know if I feel up to doing that again... - CougRon, 2015-10-30, 16:42
    • Fresh Hard Raid for tonight's XboxOne event. - Master NOODLE, 2015-10-30, 17:12
  • Trials Is ALIVE - TheeChaos, 2015-10-30, 15:22 [*] (Destiny)
    • Thanks! Curious to see mid-tier rewards. - slycrel, 2015-10-30, 15:26
      • Thanks! Curious to see mid-tier rewards. - TheeChaos, 2015-10-30, 15:40
        • Told you :p - someotherguy, 2015-10-30, 16:17
    • 7 wins already? It's been 15 minutes! [ No text ] - someotherguy, 2015-10-30, 16:16
      • 7 wins already? It's been 15 minutes! - TheeChaos, 2015-10-30, 16:23
        • Daylight Savings Time. My bad. [ No text ] - someotherguy, 2015-10-30, 16:26
    • So... Banner Fall... - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-10-30, 18:16
      • So... Banner Fall... - TheeChaos, 2015-10-30, 18:21
  • Re: Vault of Farce Today - Blackt1g3r, 2015-10-30, 12:32 [*] (Destiny)
    • got me - MrPadraig08, 2015-10-30, 12:34
      • got me - marmot 1333, 2015-10-30, 17:45
        • top right corner of the forum index. [ No text ] - Vortech, 2015-10-30, 18:58
  • Anyone get the xbone elite controller? - unoudid, 2015-10-30, 12:26 [*] (Destiny)
    • I've got it - kidtsunami, 2015-10-30, 12:33
      • About Halo 5 - unoudid, 2015-10-30, 12:54
        • About Halo 5 - kidtsunami, 2015-10-30, 13:27
          • About Halo 5 - unoudid, 2015-10-30, 13:36
        • About Halo 5 - MacAddictXIV, 2015-10-30, 15:06
          • About Halo 5 - unoudid, 2015-10-30, 15:26
    • About that controller and Destiny - ZackDark, 2015-10-30, 13:12
      • About that controller and Destiny - TheeChaos, 2015-10-30, 13:21
      • ouch! [ No text ] - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-10-30, 13:25
      • Important note RE: accidental deletions - Xenos, 2015-10-30, 13:27
    • Anyone get the xbone elite controller? - Kermit, 2015-10-30, 13:40
      • Anyone get the xbone elite controller? - Xenos, 2015-10-30, 13:43
    • Went looking for one today; alas,they were sold out [ No text ] - Anton P. Nym (aka Steve), 2015-10-30, 17:44
      • Same here in Toronto. - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-10-30, 18:06
        • Kiki Wolfkill just tweeted she missed out in NYC too [ No text ] - Anton P. Nym (aka Steve), 2015-10-31, 00:12
  • Star wars Trailer Remade with Destiny *VID* - TheeChaos, 2015-10-30, 09:45 [*] (Destiny)
    • Im Stupid, this was in Weekly Update. [ No text ] - TheeChaos, 2015-10-30, 12:34
      • I thought you were just really excited about it! [ No text ] - MacAddictXIV, 2015-10-30, 15:10
        • well I am haha [ No text ] - TheeChaos, 2015-10-30, 15:35
  • Remember why Bungie nerfed Gjallarhorn? - Korny, 2015-10-30, 03:52 [*] (Destiny)
    • Except everyone can get Touch of Malice - Kahzgul, 2015-10-30, 04:02
      • Except everyone can get Touch of Malice - FyreWulff, 2015-10-30, 05:38
        • Except everyone can get Touch of Malice - someotherguy, 2015-10-30, 08:56
        • Except everyone can get Touch of Malice - Kahzgul, 2015-10-30, 13:45
      • Except everyone can get Touch of Malice - Funkmon, 2015-10-30, 08:19
      • Except everyone can get Touch of Malice - Cody Miller, 2015-10-30, 15:00
        • Except everyone can get Touch of Malice - Claude Errera, 2015-10-30, 16:30
          • Except everyone can get Touch of Malice - Schedonnardus, 2015-10-30, 17:58
      • Except everyone can get Touch of Malice - Korny, 2015-10-30, 15:53
        • Except everyone can get Touch of Malice - Kahzgul, 2015-10-30, 17:07
        • Except everyone can get Touch of Malice - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-10-30, 17:13
    • What's Touch of Malice? - Morpheus, 2015-10-30, 05:05
      • What's Touch of Malice? - Cody Miller, 2015-10-30, 05:09
        • Wow, That's.... - Morpheus, 2015-10-30, 05:41
          • Wow, That's.... - stabbim, 2015-10-30, 15:09
            • Wow, That's.... - Claude Errera, 2015-10-30, 16:33
              • Wow, That's.... - Cody Miller, 2015-10-30, 19:21
    • Noticed this yesterday - TheeChaos, 2015-10-30, 09:30
      • Why don't you use the FTB? [ No text ] - Funkmon, 2015-10-30, 09:41
        • Why don't you use the FTB? - TheeChaos, 2015-10-30, 09:51
        • Why don't you use the FTB? - Schedonnardus, 2015-10-30, 12:30
          • +1 [ No text ] - TheeChaos, 2015-10-30, 12:36
    • Remember why Bungie nerfed Gjallarhorn? - bluerunner, 2015-10-30, 11:22
      • +1 would join. [ No text ] - dogcow, 2015-10-30, 12:48
      • count me out, I guess - Kahzgul, 2015-10-30, 13:47
    • This new way of getting weapons makes me feel lost - Monochron, 2015-10-30, 12:36
      • I'm not sure I agree. - Stuntmutt, 2015-10-30, 13:41
        • Agree with you 100% - Xenos, 2015-10-30, 14:08
        • I'm not sure I agree. - stabbim, 2015-10-30, 15:16
          • Ruin Wake - marmot 1333, 2015-10-30, 16:28
        • I actually agree with all of that. - Monochron, 2015-10-30, 16:38
          • I actually agree with all of that. - Kahzgul, 2015-10-30, 17:33
            • I actually agree with all of that. - Monochron, 2015-10-30, 19:17
              • I actually agree with all of that. - Xenos, 2015-10-30, 19:25
                • I actually agree with all of that. - Monochron, 2015-10-30, 19:29
                  • I actually agree with all of that. - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-10-30, 19:34
                    • I actually agree with all of that. - Monochron, 2015-10-30, 19:37
                      • I actually agree with all of that. - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-10-30, 20:00
                        • I actually agree with all of that. - Monochron, 2015-10-30, 20:57
                    • Figured it out I believe - Xenos, 2015-10-30, 19:42
                      • Figured it out I believe - Monochron, 2015-10-30, 19:47
                      • Are you sure? - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-10-30, 20:32
                        • Are YOU sure? :) - Xenos, 2015-10-30, 20:36
                          • Woops! My bad, lol. Thanks for clarifying :) [ No text ] - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-10-30, 20:46
              • I actually agree with all of that. - Kahzgul, 2015-10-30, 21:06
                • I actually agree with all of that. - Claude Errera, 2015-10-30, 21:14
                  • I actually agree with all of that. - Kahzgul, 2015-10-30, 21:47
                    • I actually agree with all of that. - Claude Errera, 2015-10-30, 22:01
                      • I actually agree with all of that. - Kahzgul, 2015-10-30, 22:40
                        • I actually agree with all of that. - cheapLEY, 2015-10-30, 23:26
                        • I actually agree with all of that. - Claude Errera, 2015-10-30, 23:56
                          • I actually agree with all of that. - Cody Miller, 2015-10-31, 00:11
                            • I actually agree with all of that. - Claude Errera, 2015-10-31, 00:44
      • This new way of getting weapons makes me feel lost - Kahzgul, 2015-10-30, 13:55
        • This new way of getting weapons makes me feel lost - Monochron, 2015-10-30, 16:44
          • This new way of getting weapons makes me feel lost - Xenos, 2015-10-30, 16:52
            • This new way of getting weapons makes me feel lost - MacAddictXIV, 2015-10-30, 16:58
            • This new way of getting weapons makes me feel lost - Monochron, 2015-10-30, 19:18
          • This new way of getting weapons makes me feel lost - Kahzgul, 2015-10-30, 17:23
            • This new way of getting weapons makes me feel lost - Monochron, 2015-10-30, 19:20
        • This new way of getting weapons makes me feel lost - DiscipleN2k, 2015-10-30, 17:12
          • This new way of getting weapons makes me feel lost - Kahzgul, 2015-10-30, 17:26
          • This new way of getting weapons makes me feel lost - slycrel, 2015-10-30, 19:33
            • Wait seriously? - Monochron, 2015-10-30, 19:41
              • Wait seriously? - DiscipleN2k, 2015-10-30, 19:52
                • Wait seriously? - Monochron, 2015-10-30, 20:54
            • This new way of getting weapons makes me feel lost - bluerunner, 2015-10-31, 00:19
  • Update's up. - Korny, 2015-10-29, 20:42 [*] (Destiny)
    • Update's up. - squidnh3, 2015-10-29, 21:10
      • Update's up. - Korny, 2015-10-29, 22:23
    • Still mum about Sunbreakers. Trials will be a farce. [ No text ] - Kahzgul, 2015-10-30, 03:59
      • you will fear my sunbreaker wrath! mwuhahahahaha! [ No text ] - CougRon, 2015-10-30, 05:11
      • another happy customer [ No text ] - MrPadraig08, 2015-10-30, 13:16
      • I'm not *too* worried about it. - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-10-30, 13:29
        • I'm not *too* worried about it. - TheeChaos, 2015-10-30, 13:38
          • I'm not *too* worried about it. - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-10-30, 14:16
            • I'm not *too* worried about it. - TheeChaos, 2015-10-30, 14:23
              • I'm not *too* worried about it. - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-10-30, 14:26
            • I'm not *too* worried about it. - MacAddictXIV, 2015-10-30, 16:19
        • I kinda am - Kahzgul, 2015-10-30, 17:36
  • Youmacon meet up? - SIX min WHISTLE, 2015-10-29, 20:38 [*] (DBO)
    • Youmacon meet up? - velvet90210, 2015-10-29, 23:00
      • Spam post ^ [ No text ] - marmot 1333, 2015-10-29, 23:24
        • It is useful though. [ No text ] - Funkmon, 2015-10-30, 10:19
    • Not paying $40, but I'll meet up outside. [ No text ] - Funkmon, 2015-10-30, 00:27
      • make sure you bring the bail money in cash [ No text ] - MrPadraig08, 2015-10-30, 03:06
      • They are allowing you near children? [ No text ] - ProbablyLast, 2015-10-31, 04:07
  • «
  • 1
  • …
  • 198
  • 199
  • 200
  • 201
  • 202
  • …
  • 419
  • »
179987 Postings in 12560 Threads, 1411 registered users, 182 users online (0 registered, 182 guests)
Forum time: 2026-10-05, 03:42 (America/Los_Angeles)
  • RSS Postings  RSS Threads
  • Contact