If the rumours are true... (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, June 10, 2015, 19:44 (3267 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Sentences like this:

"The arenas are poorly designed, the encounters are dull, and the boss fights flip between ridiculously punishing and easily exploitable."

But Claude, my sentence directly before that was "I know there are lots of people who disagree with me on this, but in my opinion Prison of Elders just doesn't cut it."

I specifically wrote that to avoid having my complaints come off as hyperbole. I was very careful to frame every single complaint as being "in my opinion" or something along those lines. I also make sure to include constructive feedback around every single complaint I post, so that it doesn't come across as mindless negativity.

I sometimes feel like any post that hints at being less than happy about a specific aspect of this game is met with "if you don't like it, stop playing it" from a portion of DBOers. And that doesn't seem particularly constructive to me (just as posting rampant negativity isn't constructive either) :)

All I'm really saying is that if I were to go by your words alone, I'd be baffled about why you still play certain modes. :)

Part of what I cut from my original op was that I think Destiny overall is looking better than it ever has at this point. I was trying to keep my post shorter, so I cut it. To your point, I probably shouldn't have done so, as my overall feelings about the game may not have come across.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread