Get to Know your Fellow D.B.Oer | Music (DBO)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, May 02, 2018, 10:24 (2176 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

• What do you look for in music? What is musics purpose for you?
  • How has your taste for music changed, if they have, through the years and what do you think caused this/these change(s)?
  • Bonus Question: Have you ever played an instrument? If so do you still play? Are or were you any good? Is there anything you've thought about playing?

Music has always been the most important thing in my life. To a fault. I literally go into mood swings and/or depression when my headphones break. It's not too much of a big deal now, since iPhones come with speakers, but whenever music was gone from reasonable access for a good amount of time, I'd be ready to commit suicide! I'm so glad to be able to listen to such amazing works by so many different groups and artists and genres. Music really is the biggest part of me.

What I look for in music is something exciting! Something that draws me to create, form and mold into a work I'm proud of. Every time I hear a song, I can't help but synchronize visuals to it, and seeing if it would work! Every song that passes though my ears makes me wonder if it would be a good 'fit' for a montage. I guess that's always been within me. My tastes for music has changed throughout adolescence and adulthood, when I hear something new that I enjoy, I tend to find out who made the song and see if there are others like it! I'm always open to at least try something new in music. If I don't like it, so be it. If I do, I expand. For the last question, I did play the piano and the violin. Sucked at the piano, although I would like to re-learn that--but I was good at the violin. But when middle school ended, so did Orchestra. But anyway...I'd also love to get some guitar lesson in, too.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread