Forsaken Spoiler Thread (Destiny)

by TheeChaos @, Wednesday, September 05, 2018, 10:53 (2063 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I agree with pretty much everything you said.

Tangled Shore is easily the best patrol space since the Dreadnaught. It feels alive, there's a reason the enemies are there, not just "fighting space monsters". That is important for world building and overall story. It feels less like a fetch quest (lets be real, we are still just protecting the ghost while he hacks or collecting something) when there are reasons you are where you are.

BOW IS AMAZING. I was skeptical, then I got my first Kill and its almost all I use. I am eager to try it in the crucible with a handcannon combo, might need to get a trials team together again (hint hint). I also got an Autorifle - Misfit. High ROF, looks and sounds badass. I like its uniqueness. No other new weapons of note at this time.

Story was great, Maybe I am the only one but I enjoy the Cayde humor, but I see how you do not.

I went from light level 360 to 406 in a few hours at a slower pace. I hate the new infusion system, way too costly. Granted, I do not have nearly as many mats/masterwork cores as the people that have been playing consistently. I started Forsaken with 98 Master work cores, and no Planetary mats as I always turned them in for Reputation; choosing which weapon to infuse has alot of weight for me.

New Super is super fun. I went with the Gunslinger Throwing Knife super, loads of fun. Even the new melee is neat and different, not just the same melee lunge with different effect. I saw that Hammerbro Titans get a hammer they can throw and pick up over and over though. That should have been a thing for Hunters. Or at least give us 2 knives standard. Titans already get 1 HKO shoulder charge.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread