Yep. (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, September 08, 2018, 10:47 (2060 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

*** DREAMING CITY SPOILERS ***

Where do you think the entrance to the Raid is? I’m under the impression we go to the larger walled part of the city via the super big bridge during a cutscene...

So I went back yesterday to the teleporter I’d found with the intention of recording a quick, 2 minute video tour of me entering and then walking around this location. I found the cave, went through the teleporter, and began walking around the palace, only to discover that it is waaaaaay bigger than I initially thought. I found a bunch more rooms and courtyards, teleporter that lead to other areas of the palace, some very interesting skulls that you can trade with...
All of these areas are actually off the map (meaning if you look at the region map, the player marker is way off to the top-right, beyond the boundaries of the map).

Finally, I found another teleporter that connects back to a different location in the main patrol space. It put me in some kind of “garden”, at the very bottom of Petra’s patrol zone.

I did broadcast through Mixer while I was doing all this, but apparently Mixer doesn’t save broadcasts once you’re done (unless there’s something I’m missing?).

You found the spot everyone needs to see. The spot where you'll know you are in the right place when you stop running, and start walking - if that.

There is more to this space, and I've been using it as my secret short cut sience I posted about it. Again... everyone needs to see this space. It's not only is is stunning (through I wonder if that word even had any meaning) but I... again... think that it's going to change. There is something in this space that I think imply how. Could.

Those Skulls, by the way, are not implicitly part of the aforementioned space. I would suugject you give your 50 offerings, collect the blessing, and, for example say hello to Petra's area. Also if you go up the elevator, you will eventually find yourself into a grand hall. GRAND. HALL. In fact... I wonder if you can still call it a hall?

... Elevator?

[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/mashable-l3q2K5jinAlChoCLS[/img ]

Yep. In the room with the Skulls of... whatever they are.

[image]

You turn left, find where X marks the spot and up you go. It Connects to... whatever the place is called on the Top Right of the Map.

Edit: Also! Be careful in this area until you can get your light up a bit. Foes here are at 550. Then again... that's part of the fun right?

So I went back and found the elevator, fought through a bunch of courtyards, and eventually made my way out through what is apparently the front door to the whole place. It's in the Rheasilvia region, top-right corner (you can actually see the entrance way on the map, where there's a break in the "boarder" of the zone). So those 2 teleporters I found before were just the back exits, lol.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread