Gotta play the meta to know the meta (Destiny)

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Monday, September 10, 2018, 07:00 (2058 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Have you tried a Go Figure yet? Kinetic pulse rifle. Mine dropped with full auto and Outlaw, and I love it. I also have a kinetic shotgun that I like a whole lot, but can’t recall the name of. It has rangefinder, I think. I also really like the energy hand cannon Trust, although my roll on it is shit.

I have a Go Figure that I'm keeping around and plan to try. Haven't actually equipped it yet. From the LOOK of the stats and perks, I'd say it's probably the closest thing I've seen to a non-exotic Vigilance Wing, but I'm probably going to want a roll with some kind of reload boost.

Haven't seen Trust at all.

I’m torn on random rolls. I do like the excitement of checking out new rolls and seeing that variety, but it’s also sort of annoying to get a cool hand cannon and then know there’s got to be a version with Outlaw out there waiting for you.

Same. There's no denying that it does result in a certain level of excitement when you find an especially good version of something. But I feel like that only happens because of all the crap versions. It's the same reason the Mustang Cobra R was so amazing in the 90's - because the REST of the American car industry existed. :P

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread