Raga, you’ve gotta check this out (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, September 07, 2018, 03:40 (2061 days ago) @ Ragashingo

*** DREAMING CITY SPOILERS ***

Where do you think the entrance to the Raid is? I’m under the impression we go to the larger walled part of the city via the super big bridge during a cutscene...

So I went back yesterday to the teleporter I’d found with the intention of recording a quick, 2 minute video tour of me entering and then walking around this location. I found the cave, went through the teleporter, and began walking around the palace, only to discover that it is waaaaaay bigger than I initially thought. I found a bunch more rooms and courtyards, teleporter that lead to other areas of the palace, some very interesting skulls that you can trade with...
All of these areas are actually off the map (meaning if you look at the region map, the player marker is way off to the top-right, beyond the boundaries of the map).

Finally, I found another teleporter that connects back to a different location in the main patrol space. It put me in some kind of “garden”, at the very bottom of Petra’s patrol zone.

I did broadcast through Mixer while I was doing all this, but apparently Mixer doesn’t save broadcasts once you’re done (unless there’s something I’m missing?).

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread