regarding the Dreaming City [Forsaken Spoilers] (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, September 06, 2018, 11:19 (2062 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Where do you think the entrance to the Raid is? I’m under the impression we go to the larger walled part of the city via the super big bridge during a cutscene...

*** DREAMING CITY SPOILERS ***

From the patrol landing zone, you need to go back down towards the building where you first meet up with Petra (when she speaks to Mara). Then turn around and start walking back up the path towards the Patrol zone that you just came from. From the courtyard outside of that building, there is a bridge that you've just crossed. If you are on that bridge, facing in the direction that takes you back to the main patrol space (with that building I just mentioned behind you), you want to look over the left edge of the bridge, and down. You'll see a small path below and to the side of the main path that leads to the patrol zone. Jump down there, and you'll find a cave and a portal. Go through the portal and you'll find yourself in a grand palace or temple, which I assume is at the top of the mountain in the center of the patrol zone (which theoretically is on one end of that super long bridge we've seen in the trailers).

I could be totally wrong about this being part of the raid. It might be part of some other mission or quest. The palace just struck me as being so grand and epic that "it must be part of the raid" (<- my thoughts). But then, everything in the Dreaming City is grand and epic :)

I'll record a video of the entrance location tonight when I get home. Did a quick search on youtube, but couldn't find one already posted.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread