Gotta play the meta to know the meta (Destiny)

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Sunday, September 09, 2018, 22:47 (2058 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I’ve tried almost every drop that I’ve gotten, and so far I don’t like any of them as much as the weapons I already have, with 1 or 2 exceptions.

This has largely been my experience, too. That solar pulse rifle I've gotten a hundred versions of (Right Side of Wrong) has some potential with the right roll, and I love my Thin Line with auto-loading holster. What a great gun to whip out and de-shield a charging Minotaur - it's never disappointingly out of ammo at the wrong moment. :) It's already replaced my old void hand cannon, which I didn't like that much TBH. I also found a Good Bone Structure (which is a Y1 gun, but this one dropped with the new perk structure) with a pretty good roll.

*Side note: What's the scoop on old weapons with new perks, anyway? I thought it was just Vanguard stuff at first, but that thing isn't Vanguard, is it?

But, on the other hand, the stats on Wrong Side of Right are so low that I'm not sure any roll or mod could ever put it on par with Garden Progeny. And I don't care what kinf of solar hand cannon comes along, Bungie can have my Annual Skate with stability masterwork when they pry it from my Guardian's cold, dead hands. That thing is NEVER getting replaced:

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/stabbim/video/60087111

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread