regarding the Dreaming City [Forsaken Spoilers] (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Thursday, September 06, 2018, 09:57 (2062 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I agree with basically all of that. I felt it was jarring, but I also felt like I was back on the leviathan. There was so much stuff that was just a mystery to me. I spent a couple hours just exploring and I was finding things that was sure to be cool later on.

One example was a thing that required 3 arc orbs. I was like "YEAH! I found my first puzzle!" So I look around for a bit and find what looks like a brazier with an arc orb resting in it, and I got REALLY excited. So I pick it up and start heading back to where the thing was, but I got lost and the arc orb expired. I was sad for a bit until I saw some rando back at 3 arc orb location and so I try to get his attention to show him where the arc orb spawned. I lead him back eventually and the orb hasn't respawned so I'm sure he was super confused.

It wasn't until later that I found that one of the public events actually spawns arc orbs, so I tried my best to capture them and get them to the spot. I managed to get 2 of them by the end of the Public Event. I then head over to the place where the other one spawned and it was there!! I was so happy know this was going to happen! So I run it over to the thing, shaking with excitement. My first puzzle! It isn't until I plop the third orb down that I realize that there is a chest in the middle of the three orb holders. It opens and gives me my reward... planetary resources and blue pants :P

So the reward was actually doing it, but still soooo much fun. Like the good ol' days of the leviathan.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread