Forsaken Spoiler Thread (Destiny)

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Thursday, September 06, 2018, 06:39 (2062 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

So are we going to talk about the flying spaghetti monster, or what? Is it just me, or did the phrase "oh Brother mine" seem... emphasized? That thing didn't look like a dragon to me, but then it was also labeled "The Voice of Riven," like it was just an emissary for something else. I think I like where this is going.

I loved the Barons. Some of them felt almost Borderlands-ish to me, in a good way. Especially The Rider.

Needing Masterwork cores for an infuse is the lamest shit ever. Makes me want to put the game down once I get through all the story stuff, honestly. There do appear to be a few new sources, but they're still not exactly raining from the sky - to be honest, I think with the reduced drop rate for masterworked legendaries (which I haven't actually seen one of yet) it might just end up being the same rate of acquisition as before. I like some of the new items I'm finding, for sure, but there are plenty of old ones I'd like to get current, and the only reason I can't is this masterwork cores thing.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread