Quick question... (Destiny)

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Wednesday, September 05, 2018, 14:14 (2063 days ago) @ Harmanimus

Air circulation is also really important in a lot of modern machines. I doubt an Exo would be that different in needing some type of airflow.

Is that how Exos work? I'm fine with giving robots human characteristics to add personality, but to the point that when they are dying, they are coughing and gasping and their chest is heaving to and fro. I can get behind this if "breathing" is necessary for an Exo to survive. Otherwise, when a computer is on its last leg, there should be a personified equivalent of a "safe mode."

I recognize that how his death was handled was a personal moment and making him glitched out robot style would greatly effect the emotion of the scene... but something, anything to show that his "functions" are failing. I dunno. Just a random thought. This is the most unnecessary thing I've ever said, and response is not necessary.

ON ANOTHER NOTE: You have to admit, Mara and Uldren are both the sexiest creatures in the universe. Holy cow those two are beautiful. I know I'm supposed to hate Uldren but I could get lost in his eyes as we slow dance.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread