Forsaken Spoiler Thread (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Friday, September 07, 2018, 08:20 (2061 days ago) @ Phoenix_9286

Needing Masterwork cores for an infuse is the lamest shit ever.

Needing anything more for infusing is the lamest shit ever. I'm not glued to the game 24/7. I have a life. I have other games (which are frankly often more interesting) to play.

It was a big enough pain in the ass just getting shards to keep on hand, and now I'm expected to have a massive stock pile of shards in addition to micromanaging world mats. As far as I'm concerned, this is an openly player hostile change. And now shit needs Masterwork Cores too?

Super.

So the thing I already never saw the point of and collected so slowly it took the better part of a year before I had enough on hand that I could shrug and say, "Meh, just dump em on my armor to get rid of them", I'm going to need to actually infuse my armor.

Why am I playing this game again?

Because it's fun to play? If that isn't true, then you shouldn't be playing.

There were multiple problems with D2 when it launched. The way it handled progression and infusion so you could quickly move up the ladder playing what you wanted was not one of them.

As far as I'm concerned, the progression to 500 is super easy and fluid which is all you need to complete the campaign. It becomes bit harder once you start going after end game events.

You also don't need to infuse ANYTHING to play the entire forsaken campaign. Infusing is a bonus on top of all the gear you get. I've infused maybe 2-3 things. They are putting less emphasis on infusing by a LOT in this expansion. So don't think of it as one of those necessary things you gotta do.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread