Loot cave (Destiny)

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Sunday, September 21, 2014, 23:55 (3523 days ago) @ Korny

I haven't really felt like I've been grinding. Sometimes its a little repetitive to complete some of the bounties, I think they could put some more variety in those, aka 25 headshots with a sniper or something. But I'm level 25 and slowly I progress a little each day I play. I've noticed I seem to get more stuff just running around in the patrols randomly killing enemies as I look for gold chests. I know they have guides for that, but for now I'd rather try to find them on my own.

I tried to play the weekly strike at level 26 difficulty while I was a 24, man it was so hard. 2 hours to make it maybe a quarter of the way through, but at the same time it was enjoyable. My fireteam was using their abilities in coordination to take out certain enemies like wizards with super quick recharging solar shields.

When it gets old, I put it down and do something else. But think about it. How many times did we all replay halo missions with absolutely nothing to compensate us? All the weapons we could ever get were already there, waiting for us to steal from dead covies or fallen unsc marines.

I'll admit, the only thing that has really surprised me was how good the graphics have gotten. But it's probably never gonna happen where we play that game that gives us that first time to play Halo CE feeling.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread