The boring cave (Destiny)

by breitzen @, Kansas, Monday, September 22, 2014, 11:41 (3521 days ago) @ Monochron

I was talking about the time spent vs. drops received. You get drops while completing bounties. And why would you call cave drops useless? They are random and by definition could be valuable. Cave drops have leveled me from 21 to 23 so far over a couple hours. Don't says it doesn't work if you haven't put in the work.

Touché. Perhaps it was shortsighted of me to call all cave drops useless seeing as I have not used it. But based on how the drops work in the game (they're random) the majority are probably of no use to you except for dismantling into upgrade parts correct?

I stress again that I belive that Destiny is a marathon. If you try and sprint your way through it will probably wear you out. You'll get impatient and use the cave. You have at least 2 months till the next confirmed Raid is even available. That is plenty of time to work up to 26 and higher (even from 23) and play the raid.

When Jones said in a vidoc they wanted to make a game that people can spend 100 hours he wasn't kidding. Trying do do that 100 hours in 30 will feel like a grind, spread it out and it can be fun (depending on how you like the game).

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread