Loot cave (Destiny)

by car15, Monday, September 22, 2014, 19:39 (3521 days ago) @ Avateur
edited by car15, Monday, September 22, 2014, 19:44

Nope.

If you sit in the cave because you are bitter that other people play the game differently from you, you are GRIEFING, and thusly should be reported for purposely affecting someone else's game negatively. Which is what griefing is.

Farming the cave is not an exploit. Farming the cave is not a cheat. It is a feature in the game. Maybe Bungie wanted it to be there and maybe they didn't, but it doesn't matter because it's there and people use it. Giving others a hard time simply because they farm and you don't makes you a dick.

Yes, I got testy with Kermit, but I don't apologize for it. Ruining other people's fun is mean-spirited, and coming here to gloat about it later (even if you only did it once) is a straight-up dick move.

If you don't like farming, TOO FUCKING BAD. Shut up, deal with it, and go do something else.

Meanwhile, all I do is come here and talk about the game, and everyone gets on my ass for that because my comments are moslty negative. Because being negative on a forum is worse than actively ruining other people's fun in the game itself.

Logic.

I apologize for losing my cool and using some of the language that I chose to use, but I do not apologize for calling Kermit out on his bullshit.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread