The boring cave (Destiny)

by breitzen @, Kansas, Monday, September 22, 2014, 08:42 (3521 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

I have seen the loot cave and have found it lacking. I play games to have fun and farming the loot cave isn't fun. I'm not here to judge how others play or even why others play but for myself something as boring and dull as the loot cave doesn't even entice me. If the activity isn't making me better at the game why should I do it? Even patrols offer up encounters that force me to look at what I'm using and calculate how to achieve my objective.

Do I hope it gets fixed by BUNGIE? Yep. Do I hate on people who exploit an apparent glitch in the system? No.

Destiny is a complex game. It's not a sprint, it's a marathon. I've spent more time getting from 20-24 than I did getting to 20 and I'm still having a blast. Accepting the randomness of loot drops freed me from the need to always be rewarded and makes me appreciate loot more. It's not a rewards system, people don't seem to get that. If you want rewards, that's what bounties and the vendors are for.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread