Loot cave (Destiny)

by Avateur @, Monday, September 22, 2014, 13:43 (3521 days ago) @ car15

I did it once but you guys are making me want to always do it. Let's have an army of cave sitters.

You're a dick.

Not even close. You're doing an excellent job, though. And this is coming from someone who actually can do a really great job of being one.

Calling it griefing is stretch. I'm not the one misusing the mechanics of the game. I'm actually correcting the misuse. Yeah, that's it! I'm the anti-griefer!

I'm not the one misusing the mechanics of the game.

misusing

Whoa! I didn't know you were on the development team for Destiny. That's so cool! Thanks for putting in completely fucking random RNG loot mechanics that piss players off enough that they'll farm a goddamn cave for hours on end.

The game mechanics are fucking shit. That's why people farm.

While I applaud ways that people find to game the stupid grind system, and while I personally don't take part in this random cave grind thing because I think it's pretty stupid and a waste of my time having fun, and while I also think what Kermit did by sitting in the cave that one time is absolutely freaking hilarious, AND while I understand how that might be considered griefing, he's not off in his assessment. Technically neither are you. But the way you're treating Kermit for it? Well, I think we know who the real griefer here is, and it's not him.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread