Loot cave (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, September 22, 2014, 08:20 (3522 days ago) @ Schedonnardus
edited by Kermit, Monday, September 22, 2014, 08:53

any loot based game is going to have people farming in it. I went to that cave for the first time saturday, and got a purple sniper rifle. Went back a couple of times on sunday, got another purple engram (that turned out to be a blue sniper), and a ton of blue engrams.

Everyone is free to have their own opinions. In my opinion, its silly to get worked up on how other people are playing the game. They are not cheating, they are not bothering you, they are not in your fireteam, so leave them alone. Putting shields around them so they will kill themselves, or sitting in the cave is petty. They were doing nothing to you, but you decide to do something to them.

If Bungie wants to close it, they can. There is already a counter-measure in place there spice things up. If you stay too long, text pops up that says something to the effect of "The enemy is amassing against each other" then a crap ton of fallen and hive start pouring out of everywhere in a massive battle. It gets harder and harder, until finally none of your weapons do ANY damage (even though the enemies are level 7). This goes on for like 10 mins, then they go away. Its actually pretty fun if you have a lot of players there when it happens.

That last part actually sounds really fun. I guess I don't care about loot enough to do the other.

Hope we get to play again soon.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread