Fun is subjective. (Rev's rant of the week) (Destiny)

by SonofMacPhisto @, Wednesday, October 08, 2014, 08:01 (3506 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Exactly!

Everyone saying that the only reason they play is for the rewards is doing it wrong. If the game or its missions aren't fun then stop playing. Why you people grind and grind through the investment system is beyond me. It's like you want something to complain about. Heh, for some of you I think complaining is your real fun. Destiny is just the thing that gives you something to complain about...

Right here with you guys. The core of Destiny is so fucking solid (shooting, moving, the combat feedback loops, etc). Feels a lot like Titanfall to me, which is huge praise.

The loot is just a bonus on top of it. I've never not enjoyed the gear I've had, from the very first gun on up. Rocket launchers that rend tears from the very earth are just gravy.

EDIT: And yeah seening bluerunner with that hand cannon last night giggling like a school boy was pure joy. "Destiny isn't fun why don't you know what fun is?" Man, eat my shorts.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread