It's a discussion not a lynching (Destiny)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, October 08, 2014, 12:07 (3506 days ago) @ car15

Why is there a highly vocal group of people in this community that are completely unwilling to tolerate negative opinions about this game? Is it so difficult to understand that those of us who dislike aspects of Destiny complain because we want the game to improve and we know Bungie reads these forums?!

I don't find any of it as intolerant. There is a discussion going on in this forum right now about the differing opinions about investment systems and grinding. People disagreeing is not a problem. Someone said "this is a flaw in the game" and someone basically responded with "I don't think it is and here's why." This has been no different than the inverse of: "I really like this feature" and "I don't agree and here's why."

What needs to stop on both sides is stop taking it like a personal insult! We are on here to discuss. Part of that discussion will be disagreements about what's fun and what's not, which is a completely opinionated idea! If ANYONE expects to express their opinion and get no dissenting opinions then you are CRAZY!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread