Last year's interview with Jason Jones is a revelation. (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, October 08, 2014, 09:59 (3506 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I enjoy some aspects of the investment system, but it has set up a debate in my head when I play. I do have to ask myself more often whether I'm enjoying this. I gave up on that stupid fusion rifle bounty because I don't have a rifle powerful enough to get consistent double-kills with it. The frustration overwhelmed the fun. I stopped. I was able to.

I don't agree with your points 100%, but I've been thinking about criticism and how constructive it can be. Seems to me that you're not as dismissive of those who disagree with you, but maybe I've just gotten used to your style. But about the role of criticism, since playing the Raid, I've been thinking a lot about Luke Smith and how the Raid, which is one of the most enjoyable and unique gaming experiences I've ever had, came to be. Luke, back when he was a game journalist, savaged Halo 2. Bungie listened. 10 years later, we got the Raid. Here's to the critics!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread