Threads like this (Gaming)

by breitzen @, Kansas, Friday, January 24, 2020, 14:12 (1516 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I don’t understand the sentiment.
Stuff like this is absolutely worth talking about, I this thread has been mostly respectful.

I'm not as "argumentative" as many of you. And as someone who struggles with anxiety, I'm bummed that a thread I started brought discourse to our community. ( I know that its not really my fault, but that is just my personality) I've had the amazing opportunity to visit V1, they're a small team working their asses off to make a game of high quality that isn't built to waste your time. It just seems like so many people (not here but in the world at large) are happy to say F*** you to someone making something because of *insert reason here*. Maybe that "thing" isn't for you, I don't believe you have to attack them for making it.

I mean yeah. But it's the same discussion we've had over the past 6ish years right? I just wanted to talk about the game, not economics. (yeah yeah its the internet and all we do is argue what did I expect. lol)

In any case, I’ll be playing the beta.

Cool!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread