Xbox players butthurt thread, check in here (Destiny)

by CaneCutter @, Alabama, Monday, July 07, 2014, 10:44 (3552 days ago) @ petetheduck

I'm petetheduck and worst Bungie Day ever.

Bungie, this is garbage, and I'm tired of it. I would rather see Destiny be a Playstation exclusive than have this continual series of disappointments. At least then it would be done and over with. This is another kick in the balls every few weeks, and that's what I have to look forward to for the next decade?

3 Days of Beta?

PlayStation platforms will also include additional exclusive content for Expansion 1 and 2 and will remain exclusive until at least fall of 2015?

I never expected Bungie would be like this to a community that has supported them for a decade. Bungie should, honest to God, be ashamed of themselves.

This isn't beyond Bungie's control--if it's in a contract, they had to sign that contract to be bound by it.

I just don't know how to be a Bungie fan any more. Not when I'm treated like this by them.

I'm right there with you, Pete. It really sucks for us Xbox users.

I hate throwing around negativity on a day that should be super awesome for all the fans, but I have to say something about it. First, I want to say how grateful I am to have the opportunity to play the Beta. That truly is an awesome privilege that I don't take for granted. However, the catering to the PS fanbase is getting old. There are probably very good, technical reasons the PS community gets more time, but from the consumer side of this coin, it's hard to see past those extra days and find a reason beyond "You don't love us!". I feel like an afterthought in the community these days because I chose to stay with the Xbox platform.

And I know that in the grand scale of Destiny's life cylce that these few days won't matter. But man does it feel bad right now. The few days of Alpha and extra days of Beta that the PS folks are getting feel like such a [insert something bad].

- CC The deepest hurts in life come from those we love the most. ;_;

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread