How does this keep getting worse? (Destiny)

by katancik ⌂ @, Portland, OR/ University of Texas, Monday, July 07, 2014, 12:32 (3552 days ago) @ petetheduck
edited by katancik, Monday, July 07, 2014, 12:41

All of this exclusive content really matters to the hardcore fans that have been watching this game since 2010. It's completely ridiculous to me that a hardcore fan of something physically cannot get the full version of a game anymore simply because of what console they own and what retailer they buy it from.

I simply want to have the downloadable game on xbox one. As a consumer, in order to get this "limited" and "going quickly" beta code I had to preorder and cancel on Amazon. Get a code. Type it in on Bungie's website and wait until some ambiguous time in the future to play for an ambiguous about of time. Hardly a customer-friendly experience.

And now since I have an xbox, I have less access, less content, and now even the DLC I pay for is worth less? All because I like the features and have long-time friends on one system and not the other. It's not even rewarding Playstation players for owning a playstation. It's punishing xbox owners for not owning a playstation.

It's become impossible for a hardcore fan to play the game how they want to without having to give something up in the process.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread