Also, as a longtime Mac gamer. (Destiny)

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Monday, July 07, 2014, 13:52 (3579 days ago) @ kidtsunami

I find this thread extremely disappointing.

I agree. Two weeks ago, it was "Xbox has to wait a year for exclusive content, and PS4 gets more days for Beta? No big deal, the game is huge, and there'll be tons to do until then."

Now it's "ONLY FIVE DAYS OF BETA? BUNGIE YOU JUDAS WHY I HATE YOU"...

Like I said elsewhere, all of this blind ranting and raving is not conducive to any positive development. In the end, most, if not all of the people raging here will buy Destiny anyway, and they'll love it, without complaining about the politics of exclusive content or lamenting whatever skins or armor they don't have while they play. Why not appreciate that you even get any days with the Beta, since they didn't have to make it available for all platforms, but they're doing it anyway. Like I said, this is a fan base built up on Xbox, and Bungie remains supportive of Xbox. Exclusive content is only a big deal because you want what others have. "I want equality" people say, but if the Xbox was getting the exclusive content, you wouldn't hear anyone say a word about equality. It would be all "yeah Xbox is better!"

So there's that. Let's all take a breath and calm down... Until Cody gets here.

Or it makes it so when I, someone who owns a PS4, has to explain to my XBox friends why we are going to get a lesser experience

I have both and think this is BS

NOT THE SAME

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread