Here's a crazy notion. (Destiny)

by petetheduck, Monday, July 07, 2014, 11:36 (3574 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Yeah. Paying the same amount and getting less, even if that less is only for a while, is not good. Worse for me is how none of this is said up front. You want me to pay for a game but I don't even know how much I am or am not buying for the Xbox versions now. The surprise Alpha was also pretty bad because all the marketing was emphasizing the Beta. Then I get to learn the day of that I, a very loyal fan, who's going to pay the same money as anyone else get to sit around and watch streams because I made the wrong choice because nobody told me there was a wrong choice. I can't make major purchasing decisions based on vague hints or half delivered exclusivity announcements where I'm told that there is exclusivity but not told what it is. :/

What I want is equality. We all pay the same price we all get the same thing at the same time.
What I'd settle for is clear, up front communications. Something we are very much not getting right now.

Very well put, I completely agree. This feels like Bungie has been deliberately misleading to its community this entire time.

Jason Jones telling me the Playstation 4 is a great piece of gear was not sufficient indication of what has come to be.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread