Thank you for being reasonable. (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, July 10, 2014, 07:34 (3550 days ago) @ Avateur

It doesn't as far as Bungie or Activision's whatever with a Beta is going. I've provided no actual thoughts of my own on it. Just all the personal comments and belittlement others seem to be making that is being directed places. But go ahead and point out my thoughts on a Beta or its timeframe or anything actually pertaining to this topic beyond DLC, if you'd like. I'd love to be made aware of my own unstated thoughts.

You're claiming to be an impartial referee, but I think you're making some bad calls. And maybe since the rhetoric has died down it might be good to let it stay down and not spin people's words into something worse than they are.

I'm not one to belittle or take delight in other people's unhappiness. There may be some people like that here, but I'm not one of them. Based on my interactions with Stephen, I don't think he is either. I don't understand the level of anger, and I expressed that, and I've apologized twice now for doing so a bit too colorfully. I don't think a third apology is necessary, yet maybe you think so because you're still calling out my rhetoric from days ago. I ask you as someone who has enjoyed your company face to face, can you spare some grace here, and let some of this go?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread