Thank you for being reasonable. (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, July 10, 2014, 10:23 (3550 days ago) @ Ragashingo

The other thing is: Why would you even want to appear unbiased? I could see arguing that people should pick the best platform for the best rewards. I can see arguing the opposite, that the industry is broken by exclusives. But arguing: "Meh, whatevers." just seems kinda odd. It kinda feels like taking a neutral position is an attempt to criticize others without having to accept or respond to any criticism directed back at yourself. It's like saying "You're wrong, but I have no opinion on the matter so you can't say I'm wrong."

Well, I think having no opinion in all of this is wrong. As is having an opinion but refusing to share it just so you can remain above the fray. Personally, I think the fray is kinda fun even if we (myself very very much included here) sometimes make mistakes and have to take some flack for them.

Let the record show that I had just returned from bungie.net and had read some ridiculous ALL CAPPED comments when I wrote about the screaming. I should have said that initially, but thank you for not taking it personally and even responding with a smiley.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread