And Bounties (Destiny)

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Monday, August 11, 2014, 12:26 (3566 days ago) @ bluerunner

As am I.

Nothing has changed my enthusiasm.

Do I have suggestions? Sure.

What we've seen so far is right on par with what I think we've come to expect of Bungie, and I'm not the slightest bit disappointed. They've iterated on things that were good in other games and made all of those things better. And the game is gorgeous.

They've certainly made some choices I wouldn't have made, but it's their game. I think our loudest complainers will change their tune eventually, once they appreciate the full depth and breadth of everything on offer. I had an absolute blast in the beta and I can't wait to see more.

That said, I still don't understand all the complaining about Supers. They're what Titans are to Titanfall, after a fashion. A power enhancement that comes up periodically whether you perform well or not; but sooner if you do. Now, granted there is a whole interplay of checks and balances in Titanfall that keep things deep and engaging even when you're not the one in the Titan. I trust we'll see the same sort of things out of the full compliment of Supers. Everything isn't going to be "Press X for Multikill".

~m

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread