No! Destiny must pound more nails into our dicks! (Destiny)

by Avateur @, Monday, August 11, 2014, 17:44 (3565 days ago) @ Anton P. Nym (aka Steve)

-- Steve rather liked what he saw in the Beta, and wonders at those who didn't yet still apparently want to purchase the game.

Welp, that's not Snipe. He's apparently totally not purchasing it.

I also really liked what I saw in the Beta. I liked the majority of it. I absolutely plan on buying it. The point of a Beta and playing it is also to provide feedback and have these fun discussions. I really hope Bungie is reading this thread. My problems are mostly with Crucible, and Crucible absolutely is not the only reason worth buying or not buying this game. Not even close to it. I also found myself enjoying Crucible for a lot of reasons that I covered in my own write-up that go beyond skill.

Just saying, you can not like a lot of things, put an emphasis on it, and still have a great time with everything else! I'm not a big fan of Reach's campaign, but I really enjoy its multiplayer. I have a bunch of friends who absolutely can't stand it when I get them playing Reach matchmaking, but they'd be totally down for campaign and Firefight. Just saying. :P

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread