Why I'm leaving. (Destiny)

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Tuesday, September 23, 2014, 06:46 (3524 days ago) @ car15

Such a comment is the reason that gamers are still stigmatized. We should we allowed to remark on the shortcomings of the game without being made to feel like shit for doing it. This is not about entitlement or instant gratification. It's about the game's value proposition. Criticism of the game's flaws is the only chance we have to change that value proposition.

I hate that you feel like people are hating on the haters. But I also have to say that for a fan site, it is very discouraging to me to read the constant repetitive stream of negativity. I think once you've made your points, then that should be that. I'm not attempting to be rude or mean, just making my point. I love criticism. It's how we make things better. However I feel it would be better spent on bungie.net forums that maybe get a little more review from the developers.

We ARE owed, because this game has siphoned money from our wallets and given us too little value in return. Things need to change or players will walk. Mark my words.

I don't think we are owed anything. This isn't a house, or car, or other vital service. We all choose to play games knowing that they could suck. We've all bought games that suck and felt stuck with them. (Yay gamefly!) We all have been to big ticket movies that sucked too. Such is life. I'm sure if you trade in now they'll give you good money for destiny and you will be out very little for the amount of time you have put in.

Best of luck!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread