Thank the Nine Divines... (Destiny)

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Tuesday, September 23, 2014, 08:40 (3523 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Too many members are saying that Bungie don't owe us this or that and that we should be grateful for "free content".

It's not bonus content. It's stuff they said long ago would be part of the evolving ecosystem. Entitled kids that want everything now now now are the whiny bunch that have complained about not finding high-level gear or cry about being locked out of things that they have zero chance of completing alone.

I mean, games are supposed to be fun, and I pay to buy them. If they are not fun, and make you do bullshit before having fun, you can voice your dissatisfaction. There are tons of games that do not waste your time, and try to be fun every second. It's entirely reasonable for he, or me to stop playing until a new raid comes out when right now the game is completely boring, and from the looks of it those queen's bounties are exactly the same type of thing, just dressed up with a different name.

Yeah and right now I find playing all the activities in Destiny a lot of fun. Shame you don't.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread