Why I'm leaving. (Destiny)

by breitzen @, Kansas, Tuesday, September 23, 2014, 15:23 (3524 days ago) @ Decom

Lots of people in this thread seem to be sharing how happy they are that car15 leaving; this really saddens me as it's not something I expect to see on *BO. I realize this is a fansite but come on, is there no appreciation for varying viewpoints?

DBO is made up of more than those who comment in this thread. Don't judge to silent majority based on the vocal minority.

Through the years there were stretches where I thought Cody was going to leave us but I'm so glad he didn't because of his unique view on things. He's great!

It's up to each individual whether they stay or leave. Understandably many who don't enjoy the game will probably leave and that is fine.

If you do stay though, there should be a common understanding of respect towards each other and not antagonize people with different viewpoints.

Debating and trolling can sometimes get blurred in one's mind when on the internet, but that is what the community is here for. I hope if anyone ever thinks I've lost focus in a debate on the forums, the community will call me out on it. We need accountability.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread