The problem is that Bungie's put into a bit of a predicament (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, April 13, 2016, 20:37 (3090 days ago) @ Cody Miller

All good points.

To me, the biggest problem with this update is that the 1 thing they stayed fairly quiet about, the quest, is so insignificant that it can barely be considered "content". They didn't keep it mysterious so that we'd have fun digging into it ourselves, they stayed quiet because there is no way they could have told us anything without revealing how pathetically minimal it is. It feels like lying-by-omission to me.

You need to temper your expectations a bit.

You don't understand... my expectations were low going in. Very low. When Speedracer was talking about 3 or 4 new story missions as part of the quest (on the latest Starside Lounge) I was quietly thinking to myself "there's no way". I half expected 1 story mission and a couple other little objectives leading up to the strike. Maybe some unique patrol targets or something. But I can't call this a story mission with a straight face. Remember the Dark Blade strike? Remember the very beginning where you kill some wizards and about 10 Thrall before the first door parts open? That's about the entirety of this mission. It's so half-assed, so tacked-on, that I'm surprised it actually made it into the game.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread