Either less more often, or more less often. (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, April 14, 2016, 03:06 (3089 days ago) @ Ragashingo

That's kinda what I don't understand. Exactly how hard is it to plop down some units and make a couple of scripts that say "when units in wave 1 are dead: Spawn wave 2"? Because that's all we really got... and we only got one of those.

Maybe there really is some horrible technical issue that prevents Bungie from rapidly making even the simplest missions?

I mean, at this point . . . can they at least just put the Blades of Crota and Packs of Wolves in some sort of rotation? Maybe it's not easy to do, but it always seemed like they could do neat little events like that every so often (instead of one of them stay around for months). Throw a Cabal landing party into the Cosmodrome for two weeks, the Hive invade Venus for two weeks, etc.

I know it's easy to play armchair quarterback about stuff like this, but you'll never make me believe they don't have the resources to do better than they are with stuff like this.

If microtransactions are really funding stuff like we've been getting, I've not received my $20 worth yet.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread