I should not have watched this. Same. I'm sad I saw it. (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, August 17, 2016, 15:22 (2780 days ago) @ Cody Miller

In the ViDoc they mentioned where the first section of the Raid takes place. Imagine if I told you the first section of Crota's End was in a large dark area and showed you a couple seconds of video of a few Guardians running in the dark with a lamp way in the background. And the Bungie hosts named this area out loud. No mechanics. No enemies of any significance. But still, you now have the slightest expectation of the first area where you knew nothing before.

Next, imagine I told you where you emerge after the screen fades to white at the end of the lamp section, showed you the video of it happening, then show video of a Guardian standing under a Totem, then show everyone going through the big doors at the end of the totem puzzle. So a slight hint at a puzzle plus now you know where part two of the Raid takes place.

That's the level of spoilers the ViDoc gave away. Nothing super revealing in the grand scheme of things, but still a good deal more than I recall for the other Raids.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread