Yawn (Destiny)

by Avateur @, Thursday, August 18, 2016, 23:48 (2806 days ago) @ Ragashingo

It's not good enough to discuss Destiny? You just had to continue this thing where people try and piss other people off for no reason, huh?

It's not like we don't have spoiler tags. It's not like we haven't gone round and round about spoilers recently. Doesn't even matter if everyone knows about Harry Potter and The Sixth Sense, you didn't have to do that... but being a jerk was apparently more important to you than respecting others' opinions.

I used my post to be somewhat dismissive of the eruption that occurred at Bungie daring to show their own game in their own ViDoc and, for all we know, not spoiling shit about the Raid or how it's going to play or what else we're missing from what was shown. I also showed respect by not commenting further on what exactly was shown or describing it in any way. So I used two of the most well known and made fun of and obvious spoilers in my post as a tool.

Save your false and disingenuous outrage, or find something real to get upset about. Your reaction to bluerunner's post says everything about your little show of a reply to me. Much like with a Cody or a petetheduck, you gotta feign that outrage or come at someone you don't particularly like. You're boring. Your false rage, informed by that reply to bluerunner, only leaves this yawn and your favorite thing ever of all time:

[image]

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread