Rise of Iron - Forged in Fire ViDoc (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, August 18, 2016, 17:17 (2778 days ago) @ Funkmon

I've stayed out of this discussion, for the most part, but this floored me.

I want to talk too, and I deeply resent being obliged to put things in spoiler tags.

This makes you either a first-class dick or the laziest person I've ever met. Really.

Adding spoiler tags is literally a 2-second operation: select your text, hit the 'spoiler' button. You deeply resent this?

Dude, I deeply resent being forced to vote for HIllary Clinton in order to do my part to keep Trump out of the White House. Pressing a button on a gaming forum isn't even in the same universe of annoyance.

Talk all you want. You don't even have to spend time figuring out what part of your post might be considered spoilers, if you don't want to - just select the whole damn thing. How fucking hard is that? (I think that would be stupid, personally, but I'm looking for ways to help you stomach the serious effort of hitting that button without causing unnecessary strife for others.)

Really - your post actually made me angry. That's the first time in a really long time, reading this forum. Maybe I'm having a bad day.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread