Rise of Iron - Forged in Fire ViDoc (Destiny)

by Avateur @, Thursday, August 18, 2016, 23:52 (2779 days ago) @ Kermit

It's a shame I can't read your post because it contains unhidden spoilers.

I truly don't get why people do this. It's mean-spirited and disrespectful.

I was using some mean satire to lambast the reaction to what Bungie showed. I'm sorry if that upset you. I still feel my post served a purpose. Priorities. For the record, I don't agree with Funkmon's stuff below. So, without the Harry Potter obviousness and Sixth Sense obviousness, here's what I said (assuming you care to read it):

I'll be buying this thing. All this spoiler talk is hilarious to me because it's not as big a deal as people are making it out to be. [Clarification: The Bungie spoiler talk. That's not particularly made clear in my original post, especially considering all the talk of movie spoilers and things. So, I apologize for the lack of clarity, too, while still contending that the Bungie outrage is/was ridiculous.]

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to the new Raid. I also really can't wait for Destiny to be over with. I want Destiny 2. I'm really hoping that Destiny 2 will finally give us some real story progress, especially when it comes to the Traveler, the Speaker, the Exo who doesn't have time to tell me why she doesn't have time to tell me things, and hopefully letting me experience the story progress by visiting all sorts of new places (Chicago swamps?). But until then, whatever, I'll Raid away with all the buddies ever because it's awesome and fun and I love it even though I don't care about the gear at all (because I love my Trials gear too much to care about swapping it out for this other stuff outside of the Raid where the perks may matter).

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread