Yawn (Destiny)

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Friday, August 19, 2016, 21:26 (2799 days ago) @ Avateur

It's not good enough to discuss Destiny? You just had to continue this thing where people try and piss other people off for no reason, huh?

<snip>
Save your false and disingenuous outrage, or find something real to get upset about. Your reaction to bluerunner's post says everything about your little show of a reply to me. Much like with a Cody or a petetheduck, you gotta feign that outrage or come at someone you don't particularly like. You're boring. Your false rage, informed by that reply to bluerunner, only leaves this yawn and your favorite thing ever of all time:

[image]

Well how about me then? I can't muster up rage at your little antics nor do I want to, but you are really annoying. You know that, and you know how to avoid it, but not only do you refuse, you sometimes double down on it. You're also disappointing, because you engage in this despite seeming like a pretty good person (unlike some other people I could name that do or did hang around this site that will intentionally piss people off).

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread